This letter, from the leading lights of Canadian archival academia, is among the best I’ve seen on the subject of the LAC/NADP cuts. It’s concise, unambiguous, and offers a concrete and innovative solution for funding Canada’s archival infrastructure.
4 Notes/ Hide
- carshippingrate reblogged this from bibliocracy-now
- carshippingrate likes this
- bibliomancienne likes this
- voxhistorica reblogged this from archiviststrek2012 and added:
- archiviststrek2012 reblogged this from bibliocracy-now
- bibliocracy-now posted this